Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ohio

Sorry. I haven't been writing on this very often. I've been very busy, plus I do not have access to the internet 24/7 like I used to (don't worry only for a little bit longer). I'm officially done at DePaul, unless I and my advisor overlooked something, or I fail. So fingers crossed!
I've been really busy playing with my new puppy, we are going to puppy classes and everything. He is such a GOOD BOY!
But now I just need to practice my spanish everyday, so that I can attempt to hold conversations when I goto Mexico in 38 days!!!! It should be very interesting. BUt I am trying, and everyone will just have be happy with that.
Tomorrow we all pack up and goto Ohio for a LONG weekend. I am so excited to see everyone and for everyone to meet Auddy. Plus I am super excited for BLACK FRIDAY. I love shopping. Plus we will get the best fuel, Chick-Fil-A. Its going to be wonderful.

No comments: