Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baking and Ballerinas

Um.  I have been cooking something every weekend.  Last weekend I actually made three things/well four really I guess.  I made fruit and nut bars, chocolate mint bars, and pizza dough and sauce.
Let's say everything was awesome.  This would not be true.  For some reason I messed up the fruit and nut bars.  There wasn't really any bars.  The recipe called for 3 cups of dried fruit, and I measured before I cut not after, which is where I think the problem was.  Oh well.  I'm looking forward to what I'm making next time!  I really want to make a rainbow cake.

So well shall see.

Tonight I'm going to see Sleeping Beauty, and am I super excited.  I haven't been to the ballet in years.  I miss it. I miss doing it, and seeing it.  So I'm glad my friend invited me to go.  Time to get ready.

No comments: