Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Milk Production

So I've been pumping during working hours, since I started back.  At first I was getting at least 11 ounces each time I pumped.  My output went down a little bit,  So I started pumping in the morning before I went to work as well.  This made it go back up.  However, now I'm making about half of what I was making so 5-6 ounces when I pump. 
This means I am going through my reserves and not getting enough out for my son to eat everyday.

I am also feeling very anxious and upset about this.  LIke I"m not a good enough  mother.  That I am a failure because I'm not producing enough.  I'm going to try to make my supply increase again, and see if there is anything I can do.  Dr. Google said to drink water and get lots of rest.  Which hello, little baby, full time job and school.  Not going to happen.  Wish me luck. 

No comments: