Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday

For my 30th birthday, Oscar took me to Topolobampo for it.  We had an AMAZING dinner!  Seriously, it was the most amazing meal.  Afterwords he told me he was feeling sick.  So we pulled over so that we could switch places.  He asked me if I would walk with him to see if he would get sick.  (we pulled over at the Adler Planiterium, where you can see the Chicago Sky Line) (and yes I was really slow)  So we walked closer to the water and he hugged me.  He said "I bet by now you realize I'm not sick"  I was like no, as he got on one knee.

He asked me to marry him, and I was so excited!  I definately said yes.  I couldn't wait to tell my mother, she had been waiting and waiting for this moment.  My mother didn't answer her phone!  oh no!  I called and called and called some more.  Then I called a few more times.  Finally I left a message for her to call me AS SOON AS SHE GOT THE MESSAGE!  So about 3 am, she finally called.  I was sleeping so I don't recall exactly what I told her.  But she sure was happy. 

Yay for getting married.

No comments: