Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Anxious

Well obviously I'm still anxious for my test results. But now I'm anxious for another reason. I just asked my boss today(well if leaving him a voice mail, cause he didn't answer, and then faxing him the request as well, counts) if I can have next week off. Yep. The whole week. I am asking for a week off three days in advance, while one csr is on vacation for a month, and we lost four accounts. I am sure this is going to end well. I am so worried about what he is going to say. I need the time off, because I have the opportunity to do some more practicum work. And hopefully to see how someone properly manages a classroom. I would also get to work with special education students, which is something that would be amazing, since I haven't yet, and that is who I want to teach. I really need to do this, so that I can get more experience, so that principals will want to hire me! I am going to do it. I just hope I can hang onto this job for a little while longer while I sort things out, you know, just in case I don't pass the test.
I'll be slightly jumpy all day-weeks end long, until I get news. ARGH!

No comments: