Monday, August 3, 2009

Waiting

Waiting.
This is what I have been doing for months now.
Waiting for the end of the day.
Waiting for classes to start.
Waiting for classes to end.
Waiting for my test results.
Waiting to get called for interviews.
Waiting to be a TEACHER.
So far, the end of the day at my job currently feels like it never comes, and when it does, it feels like a split second later and I'm right back to waiting for the end of the day. I know I should be happy that I have a job, and am working steadily. But I'd really like a teaching job please. But I'm still waiting for those test results. I get them on friday at 5pm. Which means monday I can start aggresively looking for a job, since I'll be certified. (if I pass) I am so nervous. And I am going to be so upset if I do not pass the test. I got all A's in the jumpstart program, so I would think that means I should pass the test, since we covered that material. But only time will tell. It is time for more waiting...

No comments: