Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Countdown. Sorta

So My birthday is in 29 days. I have been debating on wheter I should buy myself a present or not. last year I took myself to Vegas for five days and this year I am staying here. I really really really wanna buy the Kindle 2. I have wanted this e-reader for about five years, back when no one really knew what it was. I have been waiting for the price to go down but Alas I havent been so lucky. THere are other e-readers out there, but the kindle has internet access everywhere, so I would be able to buy books practically anywhere I go. Which for me and my reading habits, is amazing.

I am also debating the Iphone for my upgrade in the middle of June. So that would be another expense, right after my birthday. What to do? what to do?

No comments: