Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Check

So My former college just sent me a refund check. I was like, hmm... why would I be getting this? So I sent them an email asking just that. The standard reply came back, saying they would get back to me in 48 hours. I am not a very patient person, So I called them yesterday. I asked if it was a mistake, and they said No it is not. It is your money, you overpaid. WOOHOO. I get all excited thinking of the multiple bills and savings this money would be going to.
BAM. I arrive home and there is an email from them. Saying that they need to look into it forward and that I should NOT cash the check. BOOHOO.
While I do believe it is a mistake, it was so nice to be told that it was not. And then I got completely excited, and now I am let down. Only time will tell.

No comments: