Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend.

  • This friday Meggo and I had a great time at the Sox game, even though they lost. It was kinda fun getting there super early. And I got a white sox tattoo on my cheek for a dollar, just because I'm that cool.
  • We GOT MAIL!!! we got mail finally.
  • SICK. i had a extra large headache on saturday and took a five hour nap.
  • Sunday Oscar and I went to Great America. We had so much fun. There was no one there. We rode 7 roller coasters and the Rajun Cajun in 3 hours. 3HOURS people. that is such a short time. Last summer, we had to wait for 2 hours just to get on them! It was Amazing. It was also really chilly when you were going on the rides, it would have been perfect if it was like five degrees warmer. We also went to Gurnee Mills outlet. It took so long to walk through the whole thing. I got earrings to wear this friday. And Oscar got new shoes.
  • I am trying, trying, trying, to find a store that sells the Reebok Easy Tone, because I want to try them on, before I spend 100 dollars on them. But alas, in that huge mall there was not one shoe store that carried them. And we know this cause we looked in all of them.

No comments: