Monday, May 4, 2009

Finally, it is complete.

So I have finally heard back from NTEC. My application is officially complete. WOOHOO. This means they will be sending my information to Quincy and then IF they accept me they will send me some more stuff I have to fill out. This should be sent out after the application deadline which is the 13th. They said it will take about two weeks to find out. Which means I should find out around my birthday. I am also taking the skills test I need for the special education certification. I am taking this in July. I've already passed the basic skills, so I just need this one. Then hopefully, I'll pass the first semester with flying colors, and pass the jumpstart program with flying colors, cause then I can try and get a teaching job this fall, as opposed to next fall.
Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: