Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm a Bad Girl. Let me update on my life.

I have been so bad at updating this. Seriously. I know. My poor Va, She checks everyday to see how I am doing, and it has been almost a month since I last wrote. Bad granddaughter bad.
I have been very busy living my life, and um.. playing farmtown. That is right I play farmtown. It has taken over my life. Other than Farmtown I have been going to school and working. For my school I had to to a ten day practicum in a classroom. Which I just finished. Those kids were out of control, but I fell in love with all of them, and miss them.
Jamie, Oscar, Michelle and I are planning a trip to St. Louis at the end of August, so I'm excited for that.
My mommy is coming to visit at the end of september, so I'm excited for that.
My Class is almost over just one more to go. Then I get my grades and hopefully I pass, so I can get a job! and hopefully people start calling me back. I also need my test score, which I should get around August 11ish. So wish me luck.
Oscar and I are planning a trip to Orlando over Christmas and New Years. And you have no idea how excited I am. Seriously. I ordered the FREE DISNEY MAPS with all your favorites on it, and they arrived the other day. They are seriously the cutest things ever. I cannot wait to share the magic with Oscar, as this is his first time going, and I'm totally making him wear a first time button the whole trip!
My garden is starting to actually have crops. The best part is, the plants we thought were tomatos are actually sugar snap peas! Which means we aren't getting any tomatos cause none of them grew up... We planted seeds and then promptly forgot what we planted where. It has been interesting to say the least. And I haven't even read anything on gardening, which means we are totally winging and have no idea what is going on at all.

No comments: