Monday, February 16, 2009

CONTACTS

I decided to get contacts. Didn't think it was going to be a big deal. This coming from someone who can't handle eyeliner cause it is too close to her eye. It took me an hour and a half to get it in there, but I did, and then ten minutes to get the other one in. I then had to take one out, and put it back in, which took me another twenty minutes. Then I was told to leave them in for four hours, then six hours, then eight hours, and then the whole day.
So I went to Oscars Mom's house to hang out while Oscar was at work. I had to take them out while I was there. So I am freaking a little because I am having trouble getting them out. I get one out! Then I am trying to get the other and I see it kinda smoosh together in the corner of my eye and I blink a little and its gone. So I think it fell out. I am searching all over and have the kids looking, and his sisters. Nena looks in my eye and doesn't see it. I look in my eye and don't see it. I eat dinner and head home. This is two hours later and I know it has to be somewhere my eye feels a little strange. So I am fishing around looking for it, and finally I see it. It is folding up in half or more and up above my eye hiding under my eye lid. I finally get a grip on it and it is out!

I dont look forward to putting them back in.

No comments: