Friday, February 13, 2009

I had good luck for ten minutes and I worked out!

First, I was sleepy, so I decided I wanted an energy drink. I knew that I had one dollar so I went to search for change in the bottom of my bag. I FOUND A TWENTY DOLLAR BILL! I was so excited. I bought a monster and two lincoln scratch offs. I WON TEN DOLLARS. So then I kept six dollars and bought two more. I WON TWO DOLLARS. That is when i decided I should stop. Then I found this awesome recipe for skittle vodka. That was the fun part. Then Oscar took me to the store to buy the stuff to make skittle vodka, and we were using his dad's van(since oscar went and picked up my bed and put it together at our house! super exciting!) and we left the skittles in the van. So I couldn't start making the vodka. And my luck has turned back.
But I did goto the gym and burn 500 calories on the elliptical. So I was really proud of myself for that. GO ME.

No comments: