Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day.

So I was sick on Valentine's Day. Because that is what I do. I woke up to french toast cooking, and my boy asking me if he could make me french toast. So I ate french toast with cinnamon apples on top for breakfast. I then promptly fell back asleep. I woke up to Oscar saying Auddy lick her. I was like honey leave me alone I am sick. But I opened my eyes and Oscar had a rose for me, and Auddy had a balloon for me. It was so cute. Then Oscar gave me a kiss, and went to repair another flat tire he got, and I promptly returned to sleeping. I woke up later and decided I would be really good and do dishes. So I did the dishers, the laundry, and washed the dog. I then played WII. and maybe slept some more. When Oscar came home, we made fondue. We had beef, broccoli, and potatoes. It was yummy! We also washed it down with SKITTLE VODKA. Which is yummy, and takes awhile to make.

No comments: