Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mexico Here I come!

Well Last night the man and I decided what days we were going to be in Peurto Vallarta. He originally told me he wanted to go for two night, but he then decided on three. After having fun search for hotels, and reading about bugs, more bugs, and musty rooms we finally decided on Playa Los Arcos. Mostly because of the location to the beach and downtown. I am so excited we will be there the 13-16 of our trip. So it will be almost the end, and on our anniversary! Yay us!

I'm just a little excited if you can't tell.

I told Meggo where we were going and that is where she has stayed all three times she has been there. So she is going to give me the inside scoop!

Thats about all the excitement for now.

1 comment:

VaVao said...

seems like a pretty neat hotel. checked out your pictures they are great!!

love, va.