Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SIx Flags More Fun

So on sunday I went to six flags, with my boyfriends brother, mother and his two nieces. It was a lot of fun, even though I didn't ride the ragin bull, cause I didn't want to miss the fun of going on all the kiddie rides!
I thought it was really nice that the big scary monsters did not go after the children, when they saw them they actually walked around them, or some even said hello nicely.
It was great to see all of the make-up they used to make their characters. We saw two shows and two parades!!!! It was a super fun day, and I bought a superman onesie for his sister's new baby!!!
My boyfriend's three year old niece is fearless, she would cry or get sad everytime she was not allowed on any ride, and rode most of the rides with her hands up!

No comments: