Monday, October 27, 2008

Papers and Diapers

So on sunday, I told Oscar that I would take him to breakfast. So we went to I-Hop. It was yummy, thats for sure. And I didn't even get pancakes, waffles, or french toast, all though I did eat some of Oscar's pancakes. Then we went to the grocery store to buy food for my lunches since I was staying there for most of the week. While we were there I took the opportunity to buy things to make the diaper cake for his sister's baby shower. Then we went to target and bought more stuff for the cake, as well as going to Michaels. It was a very busy morning.
Then Oscar dropped me off at his house and went to work. And I went to work at his place. I swept and vaccumed the dust from his sanding, I did five loads of laundry, I wrote my paper, and practiced my spanish. Plus I took a three hour nap!
When Oscar came home I was so excited I finished all my work, that I wanted to make the cake right then. So we made the cake while we watched cars and then went to sleep. Photos of the cake to be added later once I get the pictures onto my laptop.

Hi Va!

No comments: