Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fish and Interviews

For those who know me. You know that I pretty much refuse to eat fish. I don't know why. I just got it into my head that I do not like fish, unless it is broiled sword fish from the cape.(yes I am picky, or rather was) Oscar decided that we were going to try fish. So that I could form a real opinion on it. So last night he made me some Talapia. And I LOVED IT! So apparently I am a fish eater now.

I am going (hopefully) to an interview to be a teachers assistant. It all depends on if I can get off work, and if they will let me apply without an original of my highschool diploma. I have to write them and ask. I have transcripts from both colleges I attended so I hope that is enough. Otherwise I cannot interview. Here is hoping I am able, and I can get that job! It will help me for school since the school can just come in and observe me in the classroom setting.

No comments: