Monday, March 16, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

I had a wonderful weekend with Vero and Ellie. We had so much fun. We didn't get them until friday at 11pm, tho. But that is okay.

Friday
We made a bed for the girls on the floor. Ellie decided to come in our bed. So Oscar went on the floor with Vero. At about 5 am, Vero heard a noise, crawled onto me, and goes "I sleep with you?" I decided Oscar was lonely and went to the floor, and then told him we all fit on the bed, and we joined them in bed.

Saturday
We woke up and had cereal, and maybe a little wrestling. We then played some wii, and showered and got ready to take Oscar to work. The girls and I drove Oscar to work, and picked up Jamie. We then went to Megan's house, to use the potty, and pick her up. Then we got ICE CREAM! I got playdoh icecream. Ellie got mint chocolate chip, and Vero got Orange sherbert(its what she wanted) She took one bite and didn't like it anymore. So I shared mine with her, except she didn't want the ice cream, she only wanted the play doh bits. We then walked Megan home, and drove Jamie home, then drove us home.
We took the dog out and played with him. Watched Happily N'ever, while I made mac and cheese. Then we went to petsmart, but decided we didn't like anything there, so to target we went. Where we bought Auddy a new bed. And hit the one spot for gifts for the girls. We then brought the bed back and tried to make Auddy like it. It was loads of fun. He will only nap in it, he still sleeps with us. We then once again played WII. And the girls also played hide the eggs, while I checked my email. We then went and picked up Oscar. We all went to bed in the bed.
Sunday.
We woke up and Oscar made us pancakes. We then watched a Igor. And decided we would go to Starved Rock. It was lots of fun, but really muddy. Also the river was flooded. The picnic area looked like a lake, you could just see the roof of the top of cover. Auddy came with us, so everyone took turns holding his leash. Vero was the least mud covered cause Oscar carried her most of the time.
Oscar and I are planning on going back, when we have more time, and less little ones, so we can walk further.

No comments: