Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nervous

I am completely hoping the mailmen drops off a letter from the Embassy Suites to NTEC today. Today is the last day they can receive the recommendations and stuff, if I want to start march 30th. WHich I do. My former employer finally emailed me and said that they sent it this past monday which means it should have been there by now. Even tho Nicole sent mine on the 26th from the carolinas and it is there. So I don't know if I believe it. Here is hoping. If not I won't be able to start til June 15th. I so want to start this chapter of my life, and I am extrememly worried that the letter is not going to get there. I can probably say that it is not there. Which sucks. Boo
I am also worried cause Oscar is at the dentist today. He has been having a horrible tooth ache. I hope he is okay. I don't like doctors you know.

No comments: